This month premier Toronto caterer Eatertainment moved their HQ to a beautiful new space on the east end and wanted to throw a huge bash to break it in. Clients, friends and bon vivants were there to drink, dance and sample the epic spread of food that Eatertainment is known for.
I was invited by Spectrum Agency to play a short set, along with a few other talented DJs from around the city.
I was vibin on a French theme for this set, peep the playlist:
- The Avener - "Fade Out Lines (Marcapasos Remix)"
- Daft Punk - "Fresh (Justin Faust Remix)"
- Friendly Fires - "Paris (Aeroplane Remix)"
- Phoenix - "Trying To Be Cool (Breakbot Remix)"
- C2C - "Down the Road"
- M83 - "Midnight City"
- Sebastian - "Love in Motion"
- Polo & Pan - "Canopee"
- Cerrone - "Hooked on You (Kon Edit)"
- MGMT - "Electric Feel (Justice Remix)"
- Yuksek - "Truth feat Juveniles"
- Daft Punk - "Face to Face"
- Lykki Li - "I Follow Rivers (Magician Remix)"
- Fakear - "La Lune Rousse"
- Stevie Wonder - "Superstition (C2C Remix)"
- Busy P - "Genie feat Mayer Hawthorne"
- Louis Armstrong - "La Vie En Rose (DNZL Remix)"
- Phoenix - "Goodbye Soleil"
Guests grooved along while enjoying ping pong, a rose room, live art installations and later in the night some drumming and firedance performances. Steamwhistle was the beer sponsor and rolled up in a cool vintage van, complete with draft tap built right into the side.
Thanks again to Spectrum and Eatertainment for a great party.
Be sure to check out the event video below.